What We Do
There are 743 million children under the age of 15 in the Commonwealth spread across six continents. All these children have an equal right to education.
Through innovation and collaboration with carefully selected educational partners and practitioners, we work to increase educational opportunities for children in the Commonwealth regardless of social, political, or geographic situation. In particular we:
- Develop and promote knowledge through research;
- Implement innovative strategies through sustainable long-term initiatives;
- Create high quality resources; and
- Invest in the education sector
"Those that subscribed to the foundation of this Trust knew that its development would come from reaching out and looking beyond boundaries; that innovation drives creation and prosperity; and that teachers play a critical role in encouraging more dynamic ways of thinking and inspiring children’s imagination. The Trust is a proud investor in education for the future development of the children of the Commonwealth."
- Judith Hanratty CVO OBE, Chairman